We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
- Market research data such as web site usage patterns
- Usage statistics
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- providing reports to our Clients containing information about usage under corporate licenses
- running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information)
- contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities if you register search criteria information on our recruitment sites.
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and other relevant policies
See our Cookies Policy for more details.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of vysyble Ltd websites
We use technology on the registration, subscription and manage my account pages of some of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
vysyble Ltd has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside of vysyble Ltd to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing vysyble Ltd sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy